The Virtual PCC Summit 22-23 – November 14th, 2022 – Standard Registration Is Open!
The Virtual PCC Summit allows you to attend from the comfort of your own home on your schedule. Learn from the largest selection of experts we’ve ever offered. Course opens November 14th, 2022. During the week of December 5th join us for a handful of Zoom meetings to have all your questions answered by our experts. 1-2 instructors will be on each zoom call, choose which ones you’d like to attend live, plus get all recorded calls emailed right to your inbox. That gives you 3 weeks to work through the course before the live Q+As. You’ll continue to have access to the course for 6 months or until May 16th, 2023. Upon completion you will receive a Certificate of Completion with the total number of instruction hours.
- The Physiology of Finger Training, Dr. Tyler Nelson, Camp4 Human Performance
- How to Program Resiliency Tools into Climbing Education, Lor Sabourin, The Warriors Way
- Fundamental Concepts in Training, Steve Bechtel, Climb Strong
- Flow State and How to Better Access it in Climbing, Hazel Findlay, Strong Mind
- Climbing Flexibility Protocols, Mercedes Pollmeier, Modus Athletica
- How to Rehabilitate Lateral Epicondylosis, Dr. Jared Vagy, The Climbing Doctor
- Disordered Eating in Climbing and Periodising Nutrition, Amanda Watts, Thrive Nutrition & Dietetics
- To Supplement or Not? Unraveling Facts from Fiction on Nutritional Supplements for Athletes, Eric Hörst, Training for Climbing
- Training Tension, Leif Gasch, SUBSTR8 Climbing Performance
- Risk to Resilience – In Pursuit of the ‘Unbreakable’ Athlete, AJ Sobrilski, Climb Strong
- Breath Mechanics: The Missing Piece in Our Climbing Training, Joy Black, Trained by Joy
- Movement for Climbers, Zahan Billimoria, Samsara Experience
- Athlete Management, Andrew Caraballo, Climb Strong
- Coaching, Cueing, and the Reality of Training, Charlie Manganiello, Climb Strong
- LISTEN: Cultivating Self-Awareness and Interpersonal Communication Skills in Coaches, Alex Bridgewater, Climb Strong
- and so much more!
Special thanks to: