October 2019 – Murfreesboro/Nahsville, TN – Stay tuned for details!
May 18-20, 2019 – Ft. Collins, Colorado – Whetstone Climbing Gym
- Registration is now open! Register using the button above and take advantage of the Early Bird pricing (a $200 savings!) before prices increase on April 6th, 2019.
- Attending the CWA Summit in Loveland, CO in May? Extend your stay and head 30 minutes north to Fort Collins, CO to take advantage of this amazing opportunity to expand your coaching.
- Reserve you seat soon – this seminar is sure to sell out! (psst- this PCC is selling out faster than any of our previous events! -seriously!)
- Instructor list includes: Steve Bechtel (Climb Strong), Kris Hampton (Power Company Climbing), Neely Quinn (TrainingBeta), Tyler Nelson (Camp4 Human Performance), Charlie Manganiello (Climb Strong), Alex Bridgewater (Climb Strong), and just announced, Dr. Christina Heilman (Mindset) … stay tuned as we confirm additional instructors!
- NEW: We will not be reserving a hotel room block – It is the weekend of graduation at CSU and hotels simply do not have the number of available rooms that we need. Below is a list of nearby hotels for you to secure your accommodations. WE SUGGEST YOU DO THIS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER AS ROOMS ARE BOOKING FAST AND PRICES ARE BEING RAISED – supply and demand ya know!?! (Also- check out Airbnb & VRBO) *If you are interested in finding someone to room share with – shoot Amanda and email at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll play roommate matchmaker.
- Attending? Please complete the online waiver for Whetstone Climbing prior to the start of the seminar.
- Keep checking in for more details!
October 10-12, 2018 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- You’ve been waiting for it and now it’s here! The final PCC seminar of 2018 is on the books!
- Minneapolis Bouldering Project (MBP) will be hosting this event, it will be a combination of hands-on and lecture sessions.
- We are offering a Super-Early-Bird Discount if you register before June 15, 2018! After that prices will increase! So reserve your seat today – all previous seminars have sold out, and this one is likely to sell out quick!
- Instructor list includes: Steve Bechtel (Climb Strong), Kris Hampton (Power Company Climbing), Neely Quinn (TrainingBeta), Tyler Nelson (Camp4 Human Performance), Kevin Perrone (Legitimate Movement), and Charlie Manganiello (Climb Strong) … stay tuned as we confirm additional instructors!
- We reserved a hotel block of rooms in downtown Minneapolis (about a 10-minute drive to MBP) – click here to book your room and be on the look-out for an email with more details.
April 6-8, 2018 – Columbia, Maryland
- Our first Performance Climbing Coach seminar of 2018 will be held at Earth Treks in Columbia, Maryland on April 6-8.
- We expect this event to fill quickly – both seminars last year sold out!
- This event will start at 2pm on April 6th (to allow for travel that day) and will wrap up by 4pm on April 8th.
- Instructors for this event include Steve Bechtel (Climb Strong), Kris Hampton (Power Company Climbing), Neely Quinn (TrainingBeta), Tyler Nelson (Camp4 Human Performance), and Charlie Manganiello (Climb Strong) … stay tuned, we might be adding more!
- We plan on reserving a block of rooms nearby and will provide that information to registrants when we have the details.
October 27-29, 2017 – Salt Lake City, Utah
May 11-13, 2017 – Lander, Wyoming