The Virtual PCC Summit 23-24 – November 1st, 2023 – Registration Is Open!
The Virtual PCC Summit allows you to attend from the comfort of your own home on your schedule. Learn from an extensive selection of climbing coaching experts! Course opens November 1st, 2023. During the week of December 11th join us for a handful of Zoom meetings to have all your questions answered by our experts. 1-2 instructors will be on each Zoom call, choose which ones you’d like to attend live, plus get all recorded calls emailed right to your inbox. That gives you 3 weeks to work through the course before the live Q+As. You’ll continue to have access to the course for 6 months or until May 1st, 2024. Upon completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion with the total number of instruction hours.
- Training Finger Muscular Endurance, Dr. Tyler Nelson, Camp4 Human Performance
- Recovery and Performance, Steve Bechtel, Climb Strong
- Loaded Progressive Stretching, Mercedes Pollmeier, Modus Athletica
- How to Rehabilitate Medial Elbow Tendinopathy (Golfer’s Elbow/Inner Elbow), Dr. Jared Vagy, The Climbing Doctor
- Skill Drill Design, Leif Gasch, SUBSTR8 Climbing Performance
- Why Breathing can be a Tool for Hip Mobility, How Breath Work Can Generate and Sustain Core Tension, & What Climbers Need to Know and Understand about Their Pelvic Floor, Joy Black, Trained by Joy
- Training Around Injuries, Charlie Manganiello, Climb Strong
- The Self In Athletics: A Look into Identity, Values, Emotions, and Motivation (I.V.E.M.), Alex Bridgewater, Climb Strong
- Nutrition for Coaches, Taylor Carr, Climb Strong
- and so much more!