First, who should attend?
- Climbing coaches and gym owners looking to increase their knowledge of 1-on-1 coaching
- Team coaches hoping to improve their assessments, programming, and session design
- Coaches looking to increase their athletes’ adherence to training and nutrition plans
- Self-coached climbers wanting to learn the most effective way to build their training programs
- Climbers looking to refine their warm-ups, strength training plans, and nutrition strategies.
- Climbers looking to better understand training programming.
- Boulderers and climbers seeking to refine their technique and skill practice
Second, we are expert performance climbing coaches. The curriculum is constantly evolving. We cap attendance for each event – the purpose of this is to ensure that we can continue to deliver a quality experience every time. After each seminar, we work diligently to review and improve the content for the next event.
PCC brings together all aspects of climbing coaching to standardize how we assess, manage, and train athletes. Ultimately, PCC provides coaches with the tools needed to effectively train and manage climbing athletes.